Dylan said goodbye to his first pony, Misti, last week and hello to his new horse, Dreamer. She is a pretty little Arabian and they are already getting along famously! Dylan is also having a fantastic time being so close to the BMX track and baseball fields which are a block away from our house. He is also loving it being able to ride his bike up the canyon to fish and has climbed up to the "Star Valley Star" that is on the mountainside overlooking our house once already. (He thinks he's hauling me up there sometime soon, lol, we'll see! I'd rather do it on horseback!) Our beautiful new home has been so good for him in so many more ways than I could have ever imagined. We are very blessed!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Ready for Summer!
The end of another school year brings prospects of a different kind of work, the main difference is I can do that work with my earbuds in! Gotta love that! Since the last day of school Dylan and I have been busy with many projects around our new house. We gave our already kinda nice covered patio a glamourous make-over, painting the floor and getting new chairs and cushions for the seats -- all we need now is to mount a flat screen out there and we are set! We celebrated by having all our family come from Teton Valley for a BBQ. We had a great evening together and I hope we can do it again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Favorite FHE Treat!
The Intermitting Spring
A Really Cool Hike!
Freshest & Purest H20 Around
No comments:
Post a Comment